OWN PRIVATE PRACTICE since 2004
I am a psychologist, management coach, moderator and therapist. Having been a radio journalist for many years I learnt to ask the right questions, to listen carefully and to come to the point. As managing editor I led teams, developed creative projects and implemented them, built up networks and got to know I big organization - Hessischer Rundfunk - from inside. I know the challenge of combining job- and family life, of orienting oneself in foreign cultures and last not least of mastering transitions in life despite obstacles.
I am deeply interested in all the exciting facets of personhood and of our world.
- Academic studies of Psychology and Journalism
- Journalist in leading position (Hessischer Rundfunk, German Broadcasting System ARD) with trainings in Team Management, Leadership, Communication, Moderation
- Intensive training in Gestalt Therapy (Gestaltinstitut Frankfurt)
- Intensive training in Emotional Focused Therapy for Couples, EFT (externship, core skills I and II) at ICEEFT (Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy) in Ottawa/Canada and in Frankfurt.
- „Love and Forgiveness“: Gestalt-Workshops and Personal Internship (Leonard Shaw, Seattle, USA)
- Intensive training in Gestalt-Systemic Management Coaching (bok Gesellschaft für Beratung-und Organisationskompetenz)
- Certified Management Coach, Deutscher Coaching Verband e.V.
Self-awareness enlarges clearness and satisfaction both individually and in relationships. It is a source of power and energy for all: the individual, the couple and the personal and professional environment.